There are many methods to get people to go and visit your web page, business website, or creative work online. Then there is this one method I've been testing for a couple of months now, and the results are awesome.
It is free, and the traffic keeps coming forever. The potential is so great that I'm making this my number one traffic method for 2020 and beyond. This article is my step by step formula to help you execute it for maximum rewards.
If you have a website, or a product you’re selling online, or creative work online, we have one common problem. And that problem is getting eyeballs to see our stuff.
There are many ways to get people to visit our pages (more methods are in my other articles). Some of them are paid, some of them are free. And I love free things ?.
Why I love this method
- You do it once, and the traffic keeps coming forever
- You can do this in your free time
- You can do it on your phone
- It works for any kind of business
- And most importantly, it helps with your search ranking (SEO)
My best way at the moment to get people to my see my websites is to comment on other blogs. This is a simple method, and you’ve probably tried it already. But there is a right way and a wrong way of doing it.
So, here is the right way…
- The key here is to offer quality content that people actually read. People will click on content that complements the original blog post, and other comments. The days of leaving massive quantities of low-quality comments all over the internet and get massive visitors is DEAD.Additionally, quality comments are what blog owners will approve anyways. Especially if they manually approve all comments.
- Make sure the blog you're commenting on has a very high readership. That right there is another key to the success of blog commenting. The idea here is to look for blogs with high readership and then type in great comments.
- You should also be one of the first people to comment on a blog post. The sooner you can reply with awesome comments, the better. This is because the immediate blog comments will always be shown at the top and the later ones will be shown at the bottom by default. (Unless the blog owner has it customized in a specific way)
Now you know how this works, huh? Here is the SECRET!
The secret is hidden in finding new blog posts in your industry. If you go around making these great comments on blog posts that are more than a year ago, the impact may not be as expected. But on the flip side, you get all the SEO benefits.
But if you can find a new post on a blog with high readership, expect good things to happen.
- You get all the SEO benefits
- Your comment is at the top
- The blog owner gets to know you and probably reply to your comment
- Other commenters get to reply to your comment
- A lot more people will click on your link
How do you get the new blog posts?
By using Google Alerts.
According to Wikipedia, Google Alerts is a content change detection and notification service, offered by the search engine company Google. The service sends emails to the user when it finds new results—such as web pages, newspaper articles, blogs, or scientific research—that match the user's search term.
How to set up Google Alerts
STEP 1: Go to Google and type “Google Alerts”
STEP 2: Type in the keywords you would like Google to notify you of in the search box.
For example, let’s say you sell sports shoes, or you run a gym, one of your keywords would be “fitness”. As you can see in the picture below, I typed fitness, and it’s already showing me a preview of what I will get.
STEP 3: Click on “Show Options”
STEP 4: Adjust the settings and then enter your email address and click on “Create Alert”
In most cases, I leave the settings as they are. And that is only because there are loads of posts daily in my industry. In case there are fewer people blogging in your industry, set the “How many” option to “All results” to get a good number of posts coming your way.
I hope this was helpful. Don’t just read. Please take action. I’d like to know your results after implementing this free web traffic method. If you like the article, please let me know in the comments below.
This article was originally posted in Yukusite