Do you need a website for your business or organization?
If you’re looking for web designers in Uganda, you are in the right place.
Please enter your details in the form above, and we will call you back to discuss the kind of website that suits you and your business.
My name is Vince Comfort, and I’m a web designer and a digital marketer. I pride myself on combining the two skills together so that my web design clients don’t only get a high quality, mobile friendly website, but also a website that brings in customers.
With the help of my website, I've managed to work with 130+ clients from 16 different countries across the world. - I believe I can help duplicate the same or better results for you and your business.
Additionally, I’ve put together a team of passionate individuals who are experts in their own trades, from article writing, graphic designing to software development, so as to offer specialized solutions for you.
We will sit together to draw a strategic marketing plan that will bring you value for the money on your web design project.
No two web development projects are the same. Some are big, some are small, some right in the middle. None is too small, none is too big for us.
I would like to work with you on your online presence. Get in contact, let’s discuss!
While we offer a handful of other online services, web designing is our bread and butter. We have over 13 years of web designing experience split among my team members.
The technological and online business scene keeps shifting every time and at a very high speed. We strive to stay ahead of the curve.
We don’t look at your website as a sign post but rather another branch of your business –A branch that will stay open and work for you 24/7 all year round.
We care about your business, and our single goal is to design and develop a website that gets you leads.
We believe the website should be an asset and not a liability. We help you set up a system that brings money in and not take money out.
Depending on the scope of the project, our web designers follow a step by step delivery system. A 21 step, 26 step or 30 step web design and development process.
This way, we have a systematic way of completing your project. Additionally, if you’re interested, we share with you so that you can follow along as your website creation goes down the assembly line.
After working for tens of projects without a proper process, we learned from our mistakes. Leaving out some much need features, missing out very important revisions by the client, and eliminating proper payment plans.
Ever since we set up our web development process in this step-by-step procedure, we’ve got 100% client satisfaction.
In today’s cyber world, security is very paramount. And my team takes online security very seriously.
That’s the whole reason we have an online security expert on our team. We also know how important it is to treat clients’ details with the out most confidentiality.
All your details and content that you provide us will be guarded and not be shared with any third parties.
The only people that will have access to your information are the web designers and content creators that are working on your project.
Still curious? We can sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement where needed!
All the websites we create for our clients are mobile friendly. That means your website will have a mobile phone version to provide that epic user experience just like the desktop or laptop version.
Over half of the web visitors today visit websites from their phones. So your website needs to have a good outlook on all devices.
The websites our web designers and web developers create are tested on desktop, laptop, device, and different phone sizes.
We know that starting on a web design project can be cumbersome especially if you've never done it before.
Because we care about you and your business, we are willing to take you through the process systematically while eliminating much of the stress.
Here are the reasons why your business needs a website.
1. Professional business email address: Once you have a website, you can have a customized email address like email@example.com
This brings credibility and allows potential clients to trust you more.
2. Collect contact information: A website helps you collect leads and build your email list. You collect contact details so that you can promote your products and services to your potentials clients at no extra cost.
3. Helps to effectively run online marketing campaigns: Having a website makes it much easier and more cost effective to promote products online. Instead of telling people to call you on phone, it’s easier for them to just click a website link and contact you from there.
4. Helps you become an authority in your industry: People are always looking for information. Through your website, you can provide the information people are looking for. It could literally be anything. Be the business that provides your potential clients the information they are looking for.
5. Display your products and services: Your website acts as a 24/7 branch for your business. It’s never closed. So anyone can check out your products and services even at 2:00 am in the morning.
6. Drive traffic to your physical location: Over 87% of consumers use the internet to make buying decisions. Before they go to the seller’s location to pay for the product, they gather information about the product first. Just like how you searched the internet and found this page.
7. Beat your competitors: The internet provides a tremendous opportunity to reach millions of people at a very low cost. With a website, you can reach those potential clients that your competition is not reaching. And if your competitors are online, now you are on equal grounds to fairly compete for market shares.
8. It is cheap: Yes! Our plans start from as low as UGX 495,000 to have a complete website up and running. Of course the price always depends on the features, functionality, content and applications that are needed to run your business effectively.
A great business website is not just about having great looking web pages. It’s about having great looking web pages with features that help grow your business or organization.
Given our set of skills, only we can help you achieve that in Uganda. We 100% stand behind all our work because we believe in what we offer our clients.
Additionally, all our clients get FREE basic support for their websites for the first 3 Months.
Once in a while we also have Free and Discounted hosting offers. (Please contact us to find out if there are any running web hosting in Uganda )
If your business is based on selling products and services online, We've got your covered.
Based on your requirements, We'll set up all your products and services. Let your clients pay you online with ATM cards & Mobile money.
Then, withdraw earnings directly to your bank account.
Just like any software, your computer or your phone, your website needs updates frequently too. Stay ahead of the competition with relevant technology.
Your business needs to keep up with the latest technological advancements, security issues, and audits. Under our website maintenance plans, we have a wide range of services to offer.
Having a website that your potential clients can not find does not make sense. So we optimize your website to be found on search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
Getting found by your target audience is the GOLD. My custom month-month approach to SEO gets your website ranked and puts your website right infront of your targeted and relevant traffic.
We offer both On-Page and Off-Page Search engine optimization.
Building a brand starts with a great logo that makes you reap from the benefits of a first impression.
We've got creative graphic designers on the team to provide you the highest quality branding for your business.
Process starts from discovery, concept, sketch/sample and production.
Looking for a way to make your word reach your potential clients? I can help you achieve that at a cost effective plan.
Different products are marketed in different ways. Services under digital marketing include, Google and YouTube ads, facebook ads, Bing ads, Mobile marketing, SMS marketing, and content marketing.
Every business needs a custom strategy to succeed online. -Let's build yours!
This service is for you if you are the busy kind. In today's market place, having an active social media presence is mandatory.
First because it helps you grow your following, it helps your website rank higher in search engines, and it acts as a bridge to get people to your website.
I understand that most business owners don't have the time to keep their social media active, let alone creating good quality content.
My team of social media managers will help you from planning, high quality brand content creation & marketing material for all the major social media platforms
Content marketing will forever remain one of the best marketing strategies to get clients online.
Get 100% original articles for your website pages or blog posts. All articles we deliver are SEO optimized. And if you don't have an idea of what kind of articles your business needs, no worries!
We'll discuss what you need and put together a content strategy for your business.